We appreciate your interest in our website. The protection of your privacy is very important to us. Below we inform you in detail about the handling of your data.
1. Name and contact details of the data controller and the company data protection officer:
Münker Metallprofile GmbH
Phone number (optional): 02265/9986-600
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our company data protection officer: Mr. Sven Brochhagen, to reach under the above address, attn. Mr. Sven Brochhagen, or under Tel .: 02265/9986-230, E-mail address: email@example.com
2. Collection, processing and use of personal data
As a user of our website, you will receive in this Data Protection Declaration all necessary information on how, to what extent and for what purpose we or third parties collect and use data from you. Since we feel particularly bound to the confidentiality of your personal data, we treat your personal data in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations (EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and Telemedia Act (TMG)) and this Data Protection Declaration. The use of our website is in principle possible without providing personal data.
We point to the general dangers of internet usage that we have no control over. Data transmission over the Internet (for example, in e-mail traffic) may have security vulnerabilities and may be detected by third parties.
3. Transmission of data to third parties
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- you have given express consent to this according to Art. 6 para. 1 sent. 1 lit. a of GDPR,
- disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f of GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that for a data transmission pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c of GDPR there is a legal obligation, and
- this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b of GDPR it is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
Most of the cookies we use are so-called session cookies and are automatically deleted after the browser is closed. Other cookies remain stored on your device until you delete them. These cookies enable us to recognise your browser the next time you visit it (so-called persistent cookies).
5. Collection of access data
The delivery and presentation of content via our website technically requires the collection of certain data. With your access to our website these so-called server logfiles are recorded by us or the provider of the web space. The server log files are anonymised data, such as the name of the website, the requested file, the date and time, the amount of data transferred, the requesting provider. These logfiles do not allow any conclusion about you and your person. We use this data for the presentation and delivery of our content as well as for statistical purposes. The information supports the provision and constant improvement of our website. Logfiles also allow for an accurate examination in case of suspected illegal use of our website.
6. Content and services from third parties
The offer on our website may also include content, services and services of other providers that complement our offer. Examples of such offers are maps from Google Maps and Facebook plugins. Calling these services from third parties regularly requires the transmission of your IP address. This makes it possible for these providers to recognize your user IP address and also to save it. We make every effort to include only those third parties who use IP addresses solely to deliver the content. However, we have no influence on which third party provider may store the IP address. This storage can serve for statistical purposes, for example. Should we become aware of third-party storage practices, we will immediately notify our users of this fact. In this context, please also note the special data protection statements for individual third-party providers and service providers whose services we use on our website. They can also be found in this Data Protection Declaration.
7. Analysis tools
a. Google AdWords
b. Use of Google Analytics
c. Google Analytics Remarketing
8. Google Maps Plugin
9. Contact form
If you send us a request via the contact form, your details from the inquiry form, including the contact details you provided there, will be stored in order to process the request and in case of follow-up questions. The data processing for the purpose of contacting us takes place according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a of GDPR, based on your voluntarily given consent. The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of the request made by you.
10. Rights of the persons concerned
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 of GDPR. In particular, you may provide information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your information has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right of rectification, deletion, restriction of processing, or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
- under Art. 16 of GDPR to immediately demand the correction of incorrect, or completion of the personal data stored by us;
- under Art. 17 GDPR to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for exercising the right to freedom of expression and information, for fulfilling a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or it is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- under Art. 18 of GDPR to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject their deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need them for asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or you have lodged an objection against the processing pursuant to Art. 21 of GDPR;
- under Art. 20 of GDPR to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another data protection officer;
- under Art. 7 para. 3 of GDPR to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 of GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence, workplace or our company headquarters.
If you have questions regarding the collection, processing or use of your personal data, information, correction, blocking or deletion or revocation of granted consent, please contact our data protection officer.
11. Right of objection
If your personal information is processed on the basis of legitimate interests, in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f of GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 of GDPR if there are reasons for this, arising from your particular situation, or if the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. Up-to-dateness and change of this Data Protection Declaration
This Data Protection Declaration is currently valid and is valid as of May 2018.
As a result of the further development of our website and offers thereof or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may be necessary to change this Data Protection Declaration. The current Data Protection Declaration can be accessed and printed out on the website at http://www.muenker.com/contact/data-protection/ at any time.